Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Transplant Quality Coordinator
Responsible for all activities of quality assurance, regulatory and compliance requirements at the multi organ transplant
center. The focus of the position is to develop, perform and manage all quality assurance, process improvement and
documentations related activities within the Multi Organ Transplant Centre.
• Ability to work as part of multidisciplinary team.
• Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills.
• Sound understanding of information software packages.
• Self motivated with demonstrated initiative.
• Bachelor degree in Health Information Management, or related field of study OR
• Master degree is Health Care Administration or equivalent.
• Two (2) years experience in quality assurance in health care environment, for Bachelors Degree.
• No experience required, for Masters Degree.
Health Information Management, or related field of study OR Master in Health care Administration
- Job Location: Dammam, Saudi Arabia
- Job Role: Administration
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Mid Career
- Years of Experience: Min: 2 Max: 2
- Degree: Bachelor's degree