Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Senior Pharmacy Technician
Under general supervision, coordinates, leads and performs specialized clerical and technical pharmacy support work; trains, schedules and coordinates the work of subordinate clerical and technical staff; coordinates complex clerical and administrative functions pertaining to inverntory management, data mainternance/reporting, record keeping, facility maintenance, and other areas; assists professional staff with the preparation and filing of prescriptions for inpatients and outpatients as well as the preparation of routine intravenous solutions and admixtures; monitors and re-supplies floor stock; and performs other duties as assigned.
- Possesses a high diploma or certificate of equivalency of pharmaceutical services.
- Possesses current license of pharmacy technician.
- Five years of previous hospital work experience or related experience.
- Basic computer knowledge.
- Experience in stock management and control.
- Experience in hospital information system.
- Job Location: Saudi Arabia
- Job Role: Medical, Healthcare, and Nursing
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Mid Career