Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Consultant Blood Bank and Transfusion Medicine
The Consultant will exercise the highest possible standard of patient care according to his/her clinical privileges and available resources and assume direct responsibility for the care of patients admitted under her/his care. The Consultant will participate in the training and teaching program of the hospital and of junior staff while managing the medical/clinical resources and administrative responsibilities for which he/she is responsible.
Required qualification for the position:
- Board Certified or Fellowship in Clinical Pathology or Hematopathology
- And Blood Bank / Transfusion Medicine subspecialty Fellowship from North America, UK, or Australia
Required experience for the position:
- Minimum 3 years after main Board or Fellowship and 2 years after subspecialty Fellowship
Other requirement for the position:
- Experience in therapeutic apheresis and stem cell processing.
As per Job Description
- Job Location: Dammam, Saudi Arabia
- Job Role: Medical, Healthcare, and Nursing
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Mid Career
- Years of Experience: Min: 3
- Degree: Doctorate