Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Serves as a pharmaceutical caregiver by efficiently designing. recommending. activating, monitoring and evaluating patient• specific pharmacotherapy to ensure optimal outcomes. Ensures Implementation of the pharmaceutical care plan by assuring
accurate and timely distribution of medications to patients. Maintains liaison relations with medical and nursing staff. Serves as a clinical resource for the other pharmacy, medical and nursing staff and other healthcare professionals.
• Pharm D with residency in accredited hospital.
• Masters Degree in Clinical Pharmacy.
• Two (2) years of related hospital pharmacy experience a tertiary care facility after PharmD awarded.
• Three (3) years of related hospital pharmacy experience in a tertiary care facility after Masters awarded.
- Job Location: Dammam, Saudi Arabia
- Job Role: Medical, Healthcare, and Nursing
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Mid Career